Mission/VisionTop of Page
Trinity Alps Unified School District values community and fosters a culture of continuous improvement.
CORE BELIEFSTop of Page
To affect this vision TAUSD is committed to:
- Providing rigorous programs that enhance students’ academic, vocational, artistic, physical and character potential.
- Developing and supporting excellent staff with high standards of professional integrity;
- Creating a safe, positive and engaging learning environment;
- Collaborating and involving all community stakeholders; and
- Maintaining district financial stability.
GOALSTop of Page
Our goals are reflected in the Local Control Accountability Plan with an emphasis on:
1. STUDENT ACHIEVEMENT
- Special education and disengaged students
- Transition to high school
- Career Technical Education
- K-12 digital literacy
2. SCHOOL CLIMATE
- Relationships with Trinity County Office of Education and other local agencies
- Student and staff ethics
- Communication with all stakeholders