A Special meeting of the Board of Trustees will be held on Friday, July 31 at 3:00 in the Weaverville Elementary School Library. Area I Board candidate interviews...
VISION – Trinity Alps Unified School District will graduate all students college and/or career ready, prepared with the character traits and skills to positively contribute to our local, national and global communities.
MISSION – Trinity Alps Unified School District will foster an educational system where all students receive exemplary academic and personal support to achieve college and/or career readiness.
CORE BELIEFS – Trinity Alps Unified School District is committed to:
- Providing rigorous programs that enhance students’ academic, vocational, artistic, physical and character potential.
- Creating a safe, positive and engaging learning environment.
- Ensuring a collaborative professional organization involving all school community stakeholders.
- Maintaining district financial stability.
- Retaining and recruiting excellent staff with high standards of professional integrity.
Goal #1 Implementation of the Local Control Accountability Plan with emphasis on:
- Special education and disengaged students
- Transition to high school
- Career Technical Education
- Relationships with Trinity County Office of Education and other local agencies
- Student and staff ethics
- Communication with all stakeholders
Goal #2 Develop a five year plan that has a balanced budget by the 2017/18 school year
Goal #3 Develop a five year facilities plan that addresses on-going maintenance and modernization needs district wide