The May 11th meeting of the Board of Trustees will not be held in the WES Library due to the Book Faire. The location has yet to be determined. Please check back;...
VISION – Trinity Alps Unified School District will graduate all students college and/or career ready, prepared with the character traits and skills to positively contribute to our local, national and global communities.
MISSION – Trinity Alps Unified School District will foster an educational system where all students receive exemplary academic and personal support to achieve college and/or career readiness.
CORE BELIEFS – Trinity Alps Unified School District is committed to:
- Providing rigorous programs that enhance students’ academic, vocational, artistic, physical and character potential.
- Creating a safe, positive and engaging learning environment.
- Ensuring a collaborative professional organization involving all school community stakeholders.
- Maintaining district financial stability.
- Retaining and recruiting excellent staff with high standards of professional integrity.
Goal #1 Implementation of the Local Control Accountability Plan with emphasis on:
- Special education and disengaged students
- Transition to high school
- Career Technical Education
- Relationships with Trinity County Office of Education and other local agencies
- Student and staff ethics
- Communication with all stakeholders
Goal #2 Develop a five year plan that has a balanced budget by the 2017/18 school year
Goal #3 Develop a five year facilities plan that addresses on-going maintenance and modernization needs district wide